Long Earrings with Mosaic
Geometric forms made of silver, complemented by a mosaic of tiny mineral crystals. The invention of innovative techniques to combine mosaic with silver led to the design of prototype jewelry that encapsulates the intimacy and charm of the material.
• Designer: Giorgos Giannoutsos.
• Materials: 24K Gold Plated Silver 925, Silver 925, Mosaic.
• Store the jewelry, when not wearing it, in its original packaging or in other cases so as to protect it from knocks, bright light and wind.
• We wear jewelry after we have applied cosmetics to our body, such as perfume, creams, nail polish, etc.
• When we soap our hands, take a bath or wash the dishes, we remove the jewelry from our body.
• We also remove jewelry when we exercise, swim or sleep.
• Washing with a very thick soda solution and light scrubbing with a soft brush (eg a toothbrush) freshens the surface of the jewelry and removes stains and light oxidation.
• For a more effective treatment of oxidation, special chemical liquids are available on the market for cleaning silverware. (Do not use these liquids on gold-plated jewelry, it will damage the gold plating).